6/15/2008

world knitting weekend . . .


. . . and I didn't knit, not even crocheted, I rested, I slept long, I rested my shoulder, seemed like I was sitting in a very draughty place, but the important thing is I rested; last week (especially thursday and friday) was tough, lots of meeting talks, I learned alot, met alot of interessting people, but it was tough and of course there wasn't only resting there also was creativity, namely: sewing!

sewing **woohoo**, I sewed knitting bags :o) new ones, I have only one to take on the road with me, a really cool one, bought on etsy a couple of month ago and it's always filled with crocheting yarn and one or the other amigurumi project. But I started on knitting again and decided I need MORE, to carry my different knitting projects, that meant also bags in different sizes, but what sizes and what shapes, I googled a bit for inspiratin and came across cosmetic bags, these round ones, I liked the shape and doodled a bit and what I ended up with looks pretty mousy, pictures will follow tomorrow (they will need a last finish)

and to not leave you without a cool picture:



I took part in the Flick Mosaic Meme that is going around…

it's pretty easy to make your own, you need to answer a couple of questions and type these answers into Flickr Search. Next use only the first page of your search results and pick an image. Now copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

tata!


and at this very moment I listen to boyfriend, who is snoring at the other end of the telephone line
^_^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.