4/19/2009

a FO long awaited and the lucky winners

finished object first.


pattern: Leaf Panel Top - KK246 by Karabella Yarns
yarn: ONline Linie 11 Alpha
needles: US 6 / 4.0 mm
started: may 2007
finished: april 2009


notes: I had this top lying in my closet for almost two years. o__O
To realize this was a bit of a shock to me. It was more or less finished two years ago, made all the knitting, washed and bocked it but never started to close the side seams. Yesterday I finally did and I start to wonder why I let this sit for so long, I mean almost 24 month, nearly 700 days - 700!!!
I'm tempted to promise myself to never ever ignore something for so long again, but I know myself - it might happen.

and now the lucky winners of my blogoversary giveaway:



that is


Thank you all who joined and left a lovely comment. Hope you will continue to enjoy this place as much as I do.

6 Kommentare:

  1. OMG! Really i still can't believe it!
    Thank you Diana for this candy,i love all of you patterns!
    Enri
    p.s.i just answered to your e-mail

    Thanks thanks thanks^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I won!! Thank you! And as Enri_Enfa said, I still can´t belive it! I´ve also just answered your e-mail.
    Sofie :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations you two!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That is an absolutely gorgeous top. Awesome work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great job on the top, and congrats to the lucky winners!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.